About chibueze Joseph

Hi you all, Chibueze Joseph from abia but reside in Lagos, I chose for ex because I heard its a legit and trusted to make neat money😀. Although I have being finding it difficult to learn it, but hope I make it here

1 Like

The FX market is legit but some unregulated brokers are not. Google regulated brokers that are in Africa.
And to add that the market makes neat money from its traders, by costs and by traders losing trades - which you will suffer.

Welcome to the community, @chibuezejoseph. Just keep at it and it will be easier for you as you apply what you’re learning.

I feel youuu. I had so much trouble when I was also starting out. :sweat_smile: It’s definitely very challenging, and it will take a while before you really have a good grasp of a lot of concepts. :sweat_smile: But a lot of people here helped me out so don’t be shy to also ask your questions! :smiley:

Hello and welcome to the community, Joseph! The School here is the best place to start learning the basics of forex trading. Also, be careful of scammers targeting newbies. Good luck on your journey!

Starting out is surely the biggest challenge. But once you get used to all the trading rituals, they become a habit. So, be ready for the hard work and dedicating a lot of time to become the trader you want.

You can make money, but most people lose money. Start on demo until you are profitable and then think about going live. Don’t jump straight into it.