About forex affiliate programs

Hello friends!

What is the best and reliable forex affiliate programs for bloggers?
I am reading this now FX Systems White Label, Affiliate and IB Broker Packages. . .
are there other brokers same with this?

Thanks in advance for your attention!

i do not about your broker . my affiliate in liteforex was earned fore 300-400$ per months . i like it

You can try “best forex afffiliate broker” or “forex affiliate award” on the internet to pick some choices.

I’ve read about FX Systems White Label… Worth reading :59:

Thanks for the info. Would be happy browsing and learn more about forex world and to join soon.

We get this question frequently. I like to answer this by asking the person how they’d prefer to spend their time, because IB and WL are different. We have clients generating revenue with both methods.

Being an IB means you refer clients to a brokerage firm and earn a commission from their volume. As a WL, you would be a money manager and make investments yourself. The investment capital can be your own, or you can use OPM (other peoples’ money).

Using a WL provider (like StratFX, for example) allows you to do this without any upfront fees, but still receive a suite of software trading tools with your firm’s name/logo on them.

I sent a few people through their affiliate system, FX Systems, Ltd. - Promotions paid me without any problems

which is the best one! forex affiliate program or white label.

According to my knowledge every broker has some affiliate programs like IB, white Label etc,.

My personal opinion to go with IntegerFX for better IB programs.

Thanks.

i dont hear about your company guy. i had a affiliate with liteforex. now i get extra money with my affiliate in here. you can try with them