About forex trading

What are your others strategies in forex trading? could you share some idea?

Others mean? I use only one strategy and its Price Action. By the way, there have so many different trading strategies.

Well, I have a combo trading style based on my technical & fundamental trading knowledge.

I use market structure, which works well if I strictly adhere to it. What I mean is, almost every time I have a run of good trades I get excited and start “looking” for trades that aren’t really there. It’s best when I trade like I play FreeCell - That is , if the game looks hard in FreeCell, I skip it and play a new game till I get one that is easier.
Guess I have trouble waiting sometimes for those trades that fit the chart levels/areas for a higher probability. Maybe trading is about half method and half self observation. :neutral_face:

What do you mean by other strategies ? A newbie every trader should stick to a single strategy until he gets the desire result. Jumping from one strategy to another may make the traders frustrated

Hi @evaflor16

What do you mean by other forex trading strategies and if you are still searching new strategies then go to Google.com and search “New Trading Strategies 2018”

I am sure by doing this you will find your answer yourself

Strategies are adopted by the traders according to their trading requirements and traders can select short term or long term investment horizon according to their trading needs. I personally think that risk adverse investors should go for liquidity rather than profitability. So, as a risk adverse investor, I am using scalping.