About Fortfs Broker

hello friend,
I,m from sri lanka.i want know fortfs broker is scam or no.I invite to all friends.Thank you.

I’ve been trading for more than a year. There were no problems. The deposit is not large, but I have already withdrawn 2 times more than I started. Trading conditions remained unchanged. I did not see the requote. The execution remains the same. I want to open another cent account here. To work as a trading adviser

I don’t think its ok, I even did not see its regulation.
Safety is always the most important, otherwise, even you have profit, you can not withdraw.

Which regulator do you need? FCA? CySec? Do you like to trade with a leverage of 1:50? Such trading conditions do not suit me. Moreover, many forex brokers use the regulator only for cover and advertising. In fact, all clients are sent to a branch registered in offshore. Therefore, the regulator for me personally does not matter. Trading conditions, the company’s working hours (FORTFS on the market for 10 years) and the withdrawal of money are important to me. They withdraw money. I don’t need anything more from them