About Freshforex?

Yeah its up to 20 000 EUR with Hotforex so I think I can feel safe with them.

OK. You don’t pay spread on ecn, but you pay the commission and it can be bigger than spread. Or TradeWiseFx doesn’t have commission as well? It’s a completely free broker?

I am new to FreshForex, I have just a two month old account with them. I hope I’ll enjoy my trading with them!

So its 20k protection also with FreshForex right?

IDK check their legal stuff, there should be provision on the case they go bust. Cyprus regulated brokers, providing that they fully comply with regulator rules, are eligible for rescue fund I guess.

FreshForex is a good broker I am impressed with their client support . they are working good in forex trading business. specially account set up is fine for beginners. Feel good with FreshForex

I am searching for a reliable broker with easy deposit and withdrawal methods.How long have you been trading with them?They are located in Cyprus?

I don’t think any broker our there refund you you money when you loose money while trading. Its the job of trader to came up with an effective risk management strategy, otherwise, you;ll loose and begin to blame the broker. I think to protect their traders freshForex has reduced their spreads to almost zero, but even with that, traders need to protect their money themselves!

Have you made any trades with FreshForex? I want to have personal opinion about them?

Hello guys, I want to ask something about this company, so please if anyone got any idea help me. I have taken their no deposit bonus, but I need to know whether my other family members can also take it?? Will be thankful if anyone can answer it.

Is this company still in operation?