About Freshforex?

Hello everybody!
i’m happy is a member in dailyfx. I’m new member.
i finding a good broker and i feel Freshforex not bad, i’m not sure.
so i want ask everybody about Freshforex?
about deposit and withdraw, promotion and this history, about business license
thank so much.

I tried it because that broker gives profitable bonuses and I decided to test bonus for changing a broker, everything was OK.

I also use FreshForex, it is the low spreads, and the faster deposit and withdrawal system that attracted me to this broker. So far I have no regrets

[B]I want to laugh my head off… Mr.Termen Wox and Priscaha you don’t even deserve to give your views…… YOU GUYS COPIED MY ENTIRE POST that i wrote about TradeWiseFX and my own experience, but you replace it with FRESHFOREX and you seriously claim you work with FRESHFOREX??? THAT’S JOKE OF THE CENTURY…. I have no personal experience with FreshForex but after watching cheaters like you…. I wish I never work with this company ever again and I strongly warn others to be careful and DON’T YOU DARE again COPY MY POST![/B]

Dear Fred, you registered in December 2015, my post was written in April 2015. I guess you promote your company in quite an aggresive way.

Sorry i don’t need to promote any company especially with TradeWiseFX as they are already good enough… As per your view, i MEANT by post on other thread which i already REPORTED and it has been DELETED TOO by MOD. AND I HOPE YOU READ THE RULES THAT COPY IS NOT ALLOWED!! AND DON"T GET ME STARTED Because then you will seriously regret it…

Dear Fred, I don’t want to break your heart, but none of my posts was deleted. I realise that your posts are really valuable and awesome and nobody writes in such a wonderful way as you do. Especially about TradeWiseFx.

Luckily, my heart is strong enough for guys like you…. As per my writing is concern, I am glad that I at least got original view instead of copying others and masking it like my own….

Another exotic broker… :S Why don’t we all go for the big four so that they have good liquidity. :smiley:

As I see it appears to be a russian broker with its seat on st vincent. They don’t tell if they are regulated (I didn’t see it) only that they paid all their fees to the comercial registar of St Vincent.

Everything is free or cheap. They charge below standard commisions for ECN (Where do they pay those commissions from). How do they earn money, or do they get it from you without you knowing?

Sounds all fishy to me.

St Vincent will not save you when your money disappear…next!!

Its website (TradeWiseFx) looks quite similar to Tickmill’s, but find specifications is almost impossible there. ‘Spreads from 1.2 on Calssic account’ - well, it’s not enouth to me.

i been been holding on to reviews since last early last year, hymarkets, 3tg and freshforex were part of my option of good broker not better. i started with hymarkets and the only thing i hate about them is i can’t play pending orders as they have stupid rules as regard their pending orders also you can use EA, everything is tunred off. sometimes they even freeze my trade mostly during news. it’s pretty weird though.

i don’t have a prob with freshforex, yet to find one though and indeed i can say they are much better to hotforex and hymarkets.

Did you have any problem with 3tg broker? Can you share?

nothing so much. they are good as well. you can’t have a perfect broker, they are all thieves and all after their own interest. so, you can simply ignore their flaws then continue your trade or stick with their flaws then blame them for any loss you make.

To be honest I have not seen Tickmill’s website so I don’t know much about similarity but really does not matter anyway. I guess they also have ECN Pro account in case you don’t like paying 1.2 pips spread, but honestly 1.2 pips is hardly much if you are even a half-decent sort of trader, but I must accept that I am also using ECN account where it’s zero spread.

I just check the FreshForex website to find out if they are regulated as you have said, if you check the bottom of the website, you’ll notice they’ve indicated they’ve indicated that FreshForex is regulated by CRFIN.

CRFIN is some Russian fake regulator established by brokers themselves just to throw dust in your eyes. When you don’t have money to make normal license you’re seeking some roundabout ways like freshforex. When choosing a broker to trade with at least choose some government type regulator, for example Hotforex with CySec license.

Yeah but sober reflection says it’d better to try with regulated broker, at least you’re protected against scam, some of them like CySEC have rescue fund for traders, so I’m not worried when work with brokers like Hotforex or FXCM.

I thought CySec didn’ t had a rescue fund. I checked in more detail, they actually have a fund. I haven’ t read the document, maybe there are some catches in there, but here it is: http://www.cysec.gov.cy/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=971d4e0b-326b-4db1-b155-28a9f98af927