About FXCC

Hello all!

Me and a friend are looking for a consistent broker, and we’ve found FXCC. They seem to be nice, although still new.
They seem to be regulated by FSA and CySec. They’re located on Cyprus, and are fully ECN with Currenex and MT4. I was wondering if anyone knows them, and if they’re trustworthy.

I also haven’t found any “complaints”, so I was wondering if anyone have any comments, good or bad. Also, if anyone may suggest a similar one that complies to the following rules:

[ol]
[li]Fully ECN compliant.
[/li][li]Regulated
[/li][li]Have some account with a minimum deposit of at most $1,000
[/li][li]Works specially with MT4 as ECN, but other platforms welcome.
[/li][/ol]

Thanks in advance!

I have exactly the same question. I would like to hear from you about FXCC or another broker with the same characteristics.

Can anyone help?

Hello everybody!

I am the FXCC Rep, here to answer any and all questions you may have. I don’t want to make any comments which may be taken as being spammy here. I’ll contact the forum admins and if they OK it, I’ll answer any and all questions you may have.

Thanks

FXCC Representative
Saed.

whats the slippage or re quoting like…and don’t tell me you don’t have any re quotes or slippage

Questions we had we asked the support representative when we first found the broker.
What we do need is feedback from other traders that use FXCC, and as it seems no one trades with FXCC, otherwise would have ssaid something to help us, as I understand people here are friendly aligned.

Anyway, we appreciate for FXCC efforts, but what matters MOST is feedback from other users so we can feel safer investing our had earned money on a “newbie broker”. FXCC seems to offer quality services, but we wish to know if they really do what they say they do.

Thanks

Hello Greedypips,

Thank you for stopping by,

Due to the fact that FXCC is an ECN/STP broker with No Dealing Desk, this means that we do not manipulate the prices to take a second look and re-quote, therefore definitely there are no re-quotes with FXCC.

However we all know that there are times when executing orders is subject to slippage, for example, volatility in the market which might make it difficult to execute an order at the requested price, in fast moving markets the spreads may widen therefore your order may be it will get filled with a slippage. What I would like to add here is that FXCC doesn’t benefit from the profit or loss of any trade because our revenue is volume derived. Also please be advised that certain market conditions are not ideal for trading, such as News Release where the market is very volatile and implies higher risk. Importantly what we need to know about Slippage that it can actually work in your favour as well.

If you have any further inquiries, please feel free to ask.

Thank you
FXCC Rep.
Saed

Hello mteknight,

Yes we do offer a quality product.

Sometimes in this market, no news is GOOD news. If anybody had anything negative to say about FXCC, I’m sure it would have been posted already. We’re very proud of our service, we think our product rocks and if you give us a chance, we would love to prove it to you.

Thank you.
FXCC Rep.
Saed

Saed,

Thanks exactly why we have given the chance. The fact of no one complained yet means that only a very few trade with FXCC, or that they really had no issues. The force implied into someone to complain when something is wrong is greater than just applause when things are good.
So, we have been testing, and training, with FXCC for almost a month believing that the services are nice and, as no complains appeared, everything is good. For now, we don’t have complains neither, and hope we don’t when we open the real account, given that so far so good, we will most certaily do soon.

Anyway, I appreciate for your help, and not saying that FXCC is bad, it’s nice so far, but traders feedback are welcome to enrich our feeling that FXCC do rock :smiley:

Thanks.