About Igiri Kelechi

my name is Igiri Kelechi as you can see I’m new in this community and I want to learn more about Forex and Crypto trading, I’m joining with you in this journey becouse I belive that I can learn more about currency exchange trading language and open source. Fristily I like so much the way you have received me so tenderly. I am a single father only, with little knowledge of hustle because in my country the study in technology is precocious, I do not know much but I hope I can learn from you and start contributing according to what I can. For the time being it’s all from my introdutory part, I’m African and I live in Lagos State Nigeria :nigeria:

1 Like

Hi and welcome on BB :grinning: . Check the education section here and good luck. Regards Greg

Hi Igiri, welcome aboard…

Welcome :chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:

Welcome you, you can choose from a range of resources and build your trading skills with free online courses. Hope this is helpful for you.

Welcome Igiri! This is a great place for everyone to share ideas. We all learn from each other. Good luck on your new journey and hope to see more of you here.

Hi Kelechi, welcome!

I am also a newbie, based in Port Harcourt, married with kids. I attempted Forex trading many years ago but I was really young then and didn’t have the patience it required. I’m hoping it goes better this time.

Have you opened a demo account yet? Started trading? We can compare strategies and experiences.

See you at the top, bro