About IntegrityFX & John Rowa

Hello to you all,

Welcome to IntegrityFX.com’s very own forum here at BabyPips.com. We’re big fans of BabyPips, as we know you are also, and we appreciate the opportunity they’re giving us brokers to connect easily with our customers.

We’re committed to serving our traders in the best way possible so any question (small or large), comment (positive or negative), or suggestion (innovative or awkward) you have is greatly appreciated. Simply post it in this forum and we’ll be eager to answer.

Who is we?

The we that I’m referring to is IntegrityFX, but the IntegrityFX representative on this board is me: John Rowa.

I am currently serving as the Marketing & Sales Coordinator for IntegrityFX.com. That means I get the best job of all–interacting with our traders and doing my best to make our offering the best possible.

I started my career in the Forex market as most of you did… scrounging BabyPips.com for information, practicing extensively, opening a live account, trading, losing, trading, winning, trading… well, you get the idea.

After about 3 years of personal trading I was able to start a professional career in Forex as a Currency Strategist with IntegrityFX and have been here ever since.

So, now you know a little about me… how about you? We’d love to get to know you more… post away! :slight_smile:

Do you currently accept US customers?

do you have iphone or mobile trading software?