About the Beginner Questions category

Is exness a good broker to use??

Thank you for the information guys very helpful for me!

Really, thank u

I don’t know exactly about Exness because I have not used it but I have heard that they offer terrible spreads. So, watch out.

1 Like

which platform is better for trading?

1 Like

Go through the school of pipsology first and then apply what you have learned by practicing. Go for further assistance or outside education if you think you have not learned enough. This way you can save the cost.

1 Like

I always prefer MT5 trading platform because it has all the features that MT4 has. Also, crypto currencies can exclusively be traded at the MT5 trading platform.

How do I start learning

No,am nee here

The best starting in forex is staring with as much knowledge as I can take regarding forex. I have heard that demo trading platform is very much helpful for a trader. It ensures that what you have learn and what you are doing. But how can demo platform can help a trader if they don’t invest cash or money in the platform. How can a trader understand that it would be profitable or loss if they do not invest in live platform.

1 Like

Please go out!

1 Like

I personally prefer the MT4 platform. It is very convenient and easy to understand. I have been using it since a year now and would not switch to any other platform anytime soon

1 Like

Hey there i have a question. I get that we’re learning and learning here the question I have which i can seem to find an answer for is. How do you formulate a strategy? like how do you go about formulating a strategy that will at the very least have a 51% success rate?

2 Likes

Hi there.
I recently finished the pipsology courses and I think I am familiar with the basics. But at the moment, I am so confused because I was bombarded with loads of information. I know different types of indicators, chart patterns, candlestick patterns, how to manage risk and other things. But, you know, I dont know where to start. I dont know how to combine these information. Actually, I dont know how to build my own strategy. For example, a strategy that I used combine stochastic, RSI, EMA crossover, ADX, ATR and multiple time frame in 1hr as the main time frame. It gave me good results in eurusd pair but the holding time for each trade was long sometimes which was not acceptable for a trade in 1hr and I understood that I like to have more trade in a day due to the lack of my investment which is just 1000usd and I just make about 100usd in a month which didnt fulfill me. I actually want a strategy to make 100-200 pips per day to satisfy me. What is your suggestion for me as a newbie who is confused with thse loads of info?

2 Likes

You gotta track it. Try few strategies on demo for few days and that is how you will find what works for you in particular. But avoid staying on demo for too long.

Ok so I’m doing the preschool to learn this wanna see if I’m getting it. So I buy 100 units of USD/EUR, EUR is @1.2500. so my profit would be 0.25 per unit and 250 pips? Any feed back would be most appreciated

So after practice where would you recommend actually trading and continuing?

Hi i am a beginner in trading im starting from scratch. Which is the best platform to trade with

How long are you considered a beginner? I have been a member since 2007 and still get massages that I can not post because new members are limited to 5 posts.

I would like to contribute more but…

You can try using various strategies and then decide which one works for you