About the Binary Options category

The spot forex market isn’t the only way to trade your currency ideas. Binary options can be just as effective as a main trading vehicle or a hedging tool to your trading strategies!

What’s your question?

hi
I have trouble finding the accuracy in choosing a good indicator with a time of 1 minute … is there anything to help me

I don’t trade on the 1 min, but I’ve heard that the ichimoku cloud and MACD were good to use in any time frame (I use the MACD and some others on the 5 min charts)

Though I trader naked, I’ve found the rsi, stoch, and EMA (especially the EMA) to work best for me. I especially use the the stoch when it’s overbought or oversold.

When trading binary options do you enter the trade just when the trend is in formation?

I can help you, feel free to contact me ( nrtradingshorts@gmail
com ).

best way to trade is depends on candlestick patterns firming in different time frame towards trend. Not to use multiple technical analysis as you will be confuse.

what values do you use on the EMA?

I personally believe that binary trading isn’t wise. Most of the time its like you lose 100%, or you win 80-90 %. its stupid i guess, or is there something that I’m not considering?