About the Broker Discussion category

Need a forex broker, have a question about a specific broker or have a broker review to share? This is the place for you!

4 Likes

i need a broker. how do i have access to a list of brokers

5 Likes

Hi @raphmore

Focusing on brokers regulated in a major financial center appropriate for your region will help to narrow down your list considerably.

• In the US, forex is regulated by the CFTC and NFA, and brokers are required to maintain net capital of $20 million.
  • In the UK, forex trading is regulated by the FCA and funds are protected for up to £50,000 per client by the FSCS.
  • In Canada, forex trading is regulated by IIROC and funds are protected for up to $1 million per client by the CIPF.

Where do you live?

2 Likes

Sir , you have emphasis on broker regulation first of all and mentioned some top of regulations. Nice. Regulated trading platform are always safe for traders ?

What if I have a more general question about the set-up and internal workings of a broker? Is this the right category?

1 Like

How many reviews in PFA about this platform? Have you checked? If you are not please check.

1 Like

Could you recommend FXTM FOR A residents IN GHANA- AFRICA? ANY EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER? SHARE I WOULD BE GLAD.

2 Likes

Hi @success120 I am also from Africa. I would also like to know which Broker is suitable for me. Any help please :pray:

1 Like

It’s absolutely legit and hassle free

i could recommend the one i use, its the first indigenous in west Africa

1 Like

Crypenix???

Hi, does anyone know any forex brokers that let minors open an account for mt4 or allow parents and minors to open a custodial account…

What are your views on fxview?

Unfortunately, they do not accept US residents.

As you know there are many forex brokers to choose from. The problem is to find the best broker out of them all. This is due to the fact that there are so many great reviews on different brokers. For instance, Brokersuggest has many reviews on brokers as well as sites like DailyFX, but I find it very difficult to choose the No.1 broker.

Is IC markets a good broker for scalping??
I was thinking of getting one of their raw spreads account.
The official IC Markets broker is licensed in Australia (ASIC) but the subsidiary that offers raw spreads (0.0 spreads acc.) is licensed in Seychelles.
Do I need to worry about that?

Which broker are you guys using?