About the Community category

Website announcements, new feature releases, account and technical problems, and your feedback all go here.

5 Likes

I hope all of the members will be fine and hello everyone! The community forum ofmthe babypips is the place where you can diacuss matters of mutual interests for gaining positive outcomes. You are supposed to have a good knowledge about the forum rules and regulations. Stay blessed folks!

1 Like

Learning and contributing with the BabyPips community.
Regards.

2 Likes

Hi guys thank you for being part of this forum lm William from Zimbabwe I’m new in trading business lm here to learn

2 Likes

hi im mandisa from south africa in durban, im new into forex and looking for traders of spot forex trading using indicators, im into vp’s no nonsense trading type of trading and need friends to be this with i wanna work with passionate forex traders and my goal is to have the ability of downloading money online and be financially free

2 Likes

Uhhm. Won’t it help if your grammar is a bit better in your introduction? This is an observation, not a judgement.

William of Willem? Afrikaans of Engils? Either way, welkom, my friend. Laat my weet of Afrikaans OK is? Anders sal ek bly by Engils.

Hey!! I hope everyone is doing great here.