About the Forex Brokers category

Not IC Markets. ICMarkets once intended to transfer non-Australia accounts to Seychelles susidiary. I don’t think it’s a responsible move. Still don’t trust offshore regulation.

I would recommend fxview because they’re giving good market conditions and they’re regulated as well.

Yes, you need a broker to trade Forex.

I’ve used IC Markets in the past, they’ve got low spreads. Fxview is another name doing the rounds for low spreads, going to check them out.

Every trader would share different reviews about a broker. It is up to you to decide if the broker suits your requirements or not.

I am currently using Ausforex, they have personal customer service to solve problem if there were any concern, and most important(just like badypips school said)—Regulations.

Here’s the license number that the customer service gave me:
London(FCA)-- 803268
HongKong(SFC)–BL0727
CyPrus(CySec)–350117

Can Inbox me since I also a IB of this!
Whatsapp-+60179399496

I like icmarkets because the spreads are low

you can check the charterprime
this broker have the b2b partner (Airasia、GMG)

Find the best brokers to trade with that are fully regulated @ FxBrokersEmpire

@Mojisola_liadi How about their customer care service and withdrawal process?

What about OCTA FX is it good, as i am a trader from India which is the best broker for me. Anyone replay

I recommend IC for retail customers, with low spreads

Thank you for explanations

Trading requires your time and energy. One wrong decision could close your trading account. When it comes to trading, being organized is really helpful. It will give you more clarity about what to do next.

As per my prior experience in the forex market.
Brokers have a major role to play in a trader’s life as they are supposed to provide you with a good trading environment. And go with one that is regulated and has favourable market conditions.

Now i follow EuroTrader, got £2M insurance for client. Minimum deposit $50, suitable for me to learn but if want go together can contact me.

• Apih
    +60143388816 include WhatsApp

there’s a lot to explore and discuss. you need to find a broker that aligns with your needs and strategies what you wanna trade on. and lots of other factors.

risk is the nature of trading. you should start on demos and then real accounts and also with small capital step by step you will learn that.
you have to lose in order to gain.

Avoid IC market please

@sharpforextrader I have accounts with LMFX and Coinexx, both seem fine to me. It depends on your trading strategy. Coinexx has better offering and trading conditions along with good customer support. LMFX has a decent UI that helps you trade better. It is upto you to choose the best one!! Anyone else has been using these brokers?? Please share your feedback.