About the Forex Brokers category

Discuss anything and everything regarding Forex brokers. Need some help finding a broker that’s right for you? Then this is the place for you. Also, check our our resources on How to Choose a Forex Broker and Meet the Forex Brokers.

8 Likes

between fxtm and icmarkets which boroker would you recommend

1 Like

Please, i like to know about fpmarkets are they genuine brokers? I found some reviews about them on forexpeacearmy though the review we’re few the score was high

I recommend TradeMax, their spread is better than IC and they have personal customer service.

Hi, Is this broker located in USA?

It is located in Australia

I would recommend Turnkeyforex for its reliability. I am happy with the conditions they offer but they only support crypto transaction methods. Rest I suggest everyone have to dig their own suit and research before picking up a broker.

if you are not sure about them, why not use ACMBroker, they are tested and trusted and You can start trading immediately with as low as NGN5000 with them.

Any reviews for :- 1. LMFX; 2. Traders’Way and 3. Coinexx please. I am slightly tempted to go for Trader’s way. I have a demo account with them

2 Likes

No idea about tradersway though but I have used both Coinexx and LMFX they are fine, but if you are confused then better open demo with other two as well and see yourself.

1 Like

please have you heard of BDswiss broker and have any body had a bad exprence with them?

Not the ICMarkets, tha’s for sure.

Is it Scam broker? or any other issue… plz share your experience for this Broker :wink:

@Dextor_Mason If you check the link above, you’ll find 70+ comments on them, and most of them are not good at all. Poor service and problems with withdrawals.

2 Likes

the foremost important thing is to go for a regulated broker. Yes, there might be a possibility that you are given restricted trading conditions, however, your funds will be safe and your profits will be completely in your hand. In my recent research to find out a good broker, I believe you should look for regulated ecn broker. The ecn condition will provide you tight spreads and you will be protected by the regulation as well.

3 Likes

Hey, i want to register myself on a broker system. I’m from Portugal, do you guys have any recomendation? I was thinking on Pepperstone. What you kind sirs think?

Pepperstone is Australian broker, I recommend you to try EU brokers as HotForex or FXCM.

Look for any regulated EU broker. They offer pretty much the best trading conditions along with security and accountability. You can check out HYCM or etoro.

Hi, i am a new trader from west Africa,Ghana to be precise . I do want to register with a regulated ECN broker. Can anyone here help me with any recommendation? I would be grateful,Thank you.

So this may be a dumb question but do you have to have a broker in order to trade forex? I currently use webull for trading stocks is there an app specifically for trading forex?