About the Trading Discussion category

The magical place where all traders can gather together to discuss anything and everything about the forex market.

5 Likes

Whether the currency pair you’re observing is trading higher or lower now than it was. If it’s higher, you’ve just pinpointed an upward trend; if it’s lower, it’s a downtrend. While we certainly don’t deride the use of indicators for identifying trends, there’s another resource we might be neglecting in our Forex trading strategies, I want to discuss more about what we are neglecting and how to trade forex trend with profitably.

7 Likes

Do you think there’s connection between trading leverage and risks in forex?

4 Likes

I am a new entrant in this forex market. But from my little experience and knowledge about forex trading I can say that leverage is an advantage but if you can’t properly utilize this opportunity it can be a cause of risk. As leverage is the amount of money a trader can borrow from his broker against the margin amount in his trading account. But if a trader can’t return the money at the right time, it will be a great threat.

4 Likes

From all trading elements leverage is mainly considered which always contains huge risk than others. It allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. Before using leverage of course we have to ensure real risk management for avoiding unfortunate losses. So, learn how to manage risk.

4 Likes

Forex trading, thanks to the development of online trading platforms that offer reliable and simple access to Forex markets, has become one of the most popular types of online trading within just a couple of years. What was available only to financial experts and people who could afford to have their own stockbroker is now in the palm of everyone’s hand thanks to mobile trading.

1 Like

It is the category where you can poat everything related to the Forex trading. You are supposed to poat the relevant material which is helpful for both you and the other members. You have to make this place better by cooperating with the management team. Have you read the forum posting rules?

3 Likes

According to uk stock market news and research forex traders have to understand the strategies for trading the benchmark index for London’s broader equity which ended it’s previous close with energy and financial were among the top non performing sectors on ftse 100 index.

1 Like

YES! For Forex Market, there is solid connection between leverage and risks. We know leverage is all about showing large quantity of amount with little cash of your own account. It will be right to say leverage is Borrowed capital. If you can trade for an asset which is greater than your own capital then risk ratio will be increase. But it’s don’t means lose rate will negative. Because, all regulated Forex Brokers offer negative balance protection.

4 Likes

That’s really important to know, thanks for sharing it with us.

1 Like
Forex trading does offer high leverage in the sense that for an initial margin requirement, a trader can build up and control—a huge amount of money. Leverage provide you additional margin to trade. Higher the leverage, lesser is the margin required as they are inversely related.
5 Likes

Actually leverage is provided by your broker and it helps you trade more, it increases your margin to trade and you get benefited by this as you can trade with more lots but yes should use it wisely to avoid risk.

3 Likes

Hello,
I think that magical place is babypips, right? this is a place where you will get all Forex related news tips and tricks.
Thank you.

1 Like

I like this forum, because here you can always discuss any topic related to trading and here you can always learn something promising and new… The main thing is that you yourself strive for this…

5 Likes

I love trading because it gave me the opportunity to do business and enjoy the process itself.
And I am glad to be here. I’m always interested to hear the opinion of professionals and learn something original.

2 Likes

Thanks to trading I can have good incomes

2 Likes

Wonderful platform to learn about forex trading. Helpful for beginners in forex.

2 Likes

I usualy rade on forex

1 Like

In this category to you can post your query, your knowledge of anything about the Forex market. I really like this forum site, because here you can always discuss any topic related to trading and here you can always learn something promising and new…

1 Like

You are already doing that and that too at the right place.

1 Like