About the Trading Psychology category

Got a problem with trade management, money management, or controlling your emotions? Seek help here!

7 Likes

To trade effectively, you need to become your own psychologist and coach. We must identify psychological reasons for failure and find solutions. Don’t you agree?

6 Likes

I would recommend you to go for Algorithmic trading. Mainly because algorithmic is completely emotion-free form of trading where emotions do not result in you losing money(slippage).
Algorithmic Trading is different in the sense it is little complex and involves some research, and other analysis. It involves creating own algorithms based on certain indicators, movements and other things.

I would like to recommend you something that I have used myself and has worked wonders for me. It’s called APIBridge by Algoji. It has high level of customization and you can integrate it with various advanced third party research and charting softwares for all your needs. It can integrate with TradingView, MT4, NinjaTrader and even Excel. Along with paper trading and back testing facilities. Their website: Home Particle Animate - Algoji (APIBridge is developed by a company called Algoji, hence you have to download it from there). Hope this helps!! Let me know if you try your hands on this one.

3 Likes

Thank you for this

For managing trade, money and emotions, you should not rely on any other person. You must learn how to become your own coach. This trading world requires a lot of hard work and patience. Build a strategy and just stick to it.

3 Likes

Many complain, but I had no problems

Recently, I have problems in trust, I look everywhere for some trick

Agreed with you mate, greed to make quick profits and lack of patience will always generate losses. One must be consistent in learning and should work hard to achieve success.

For trade and money management, learn as much as possible about the forex and for emotional management, work on your inner self. You can start meditation.

1 Like

Totally Agree with u

Once you have funded your account, the most important thing to remember is your money is at risk. Therefore, your money should not be needed for regular living expenses. Think of your trading money like vacation money. Once the vacation is over, your money is spent. Have the same attitude toward trading. This will psychologically prepare you to accept small losses, which is key to managing your risk. By focusing on your trades and accepting small losses rather than constantly counting your equity, you will be much more successful. It’s like loving holidays over money.

1 Like