Absence of Liquidity in EUR/USD for past 4 Days

Yes.
AUD/SGD
USD/CHF
GBP/AUD
USD/DKK (my favorite!)

Oh wow havenā€™t ventured into those pairs! Howā€™s AUD/SGD?

1 Like

Upward channel. It recently pulled back and heading up. But it moves slow and steady. I have a wide SL that I would like to move up, but it could pull back again as itā€™s a bit far from the support line.

No, I left off going long on this - Iā€™m long GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, AUD/CHF and AUD/JPY. Iā€™m going to let these play out a little bit before adding.

1 Like

Plus I really wanted a slightly deeper USD/JPY pull-back.

@dushimes thats indeed a brave move. I never thought of trading on these pairs. but thank you. I will try now moving away from the majors for a few days.

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to check these out! I recently scanned all the pairs for long-term trades and took notes.

But I didnā€™t scan then for shorter term trades.

Do you range trade at all?

Iā€™m not in yet, but EUR/USD is moving nicely on D1.

I wanted to jump in impulsively, but I stopped myself. Iā€™ll probably set a buy order at 1.19380

I just placed a buy order for EUR/USD. But with a TP @ 1.21431. Weā€™ll see how this goes. I didnā€™t risk the full 2%, but 1.6%. I had to use a wide SL. I didnā€™t have time to make an order yesterday and it cost me. So, Iā€™m doing it today.

However, there is a possibility that it bounces the MA20 on D1 and keeps going down. Iā€™ll have to keep an eye on it and be ready to close it near that zone.

1 Like

I do this too. I like my risk management to be fluid. Its not always as simple as 1%/2% a trade

1 Like

EUR/USD is acting like spoiled little brat, right now. Just does whatever he wants. Iā€™m waiting to see if it bounces the D1 MA20 as resistance. Iā€™ll open a short position after bounce confirmation.

Check this out:

I should have seen this sooner.

Hereā€™s the USD/JPY W1

It looks as though thereā€™s resistance within the triangle. Iā€™m waiting to see what happens. Thisā€™ll be exciting!

I hope this chart makes sense to others.
On this D1, price has bounced twice. Drawing a trend line from the bottom of its upswing to the first arrowā€¦the second arrow points to where price has bounced that support line again.

Itā€™s bouncing an old support zone from 2005 and 2006. I think there is a wider channel and it could upswing big. Over 450 pips over the next 3-4 weeks.

Itā€™s currently ranging. I think Iā€™m going to wait for the first candle to close outside of the current range.

Any thoughts about this upward channel?

Hereā€™s the W1:

Good spot. Itā€™s in an interesting place now based on that perspective. BTW, I got out of my short at a small loss, got scared and got out lol. Will wait for more confirmation before reentering.

1 Like

Iā€™m just trading the range for now. Iā€™m waiting for the breakout. My funds are all tied up with other trades.

So, I canā€™t even properly trade the coming swing. Liquidity is low, so, Iā€™m at my limit to avoid any margin calls.

1 Like

@ponponwei

Your USD-JPY is moving, but getting close to resistance!

Yes well I got out which is now looking like a great idea lol.