Absolutely Killing it!

But my feeling is that I will be posting the profits within 48 hours… Solid profits… We’ll see. No SLs in any of these… I like the current swaps…

OK, some of you have asked for some help. Here is a screen shot of my most recent open trades. First, USDCAD which are currently not in great shape. Note the TPs on those trades. Then you can see the sell order trades I have placed with their TPs as well.

Note that I have not used any SLs on any of those trades. Also, note the swap rates my broker has posted for these pairs. All of them are positive swaps. In the event that some of these trades are triggered and stay open for a while, I won’t get hammered on the swaps.

I hope this helps some of you…

I will post the results of these trades once they are available. Anyone going to follow suit???

Nice work, hope I 'll get there also… I’m new in this trading adventure, I 'm still learning, working with different signals on mql5 for the moment to start earning. If there is someone with good advice, it’s always welcome.

Not luck… skill.

1 Like

I promised I would post results… I have been getting into a bit of trouble with USDCAD as the pair dropped to 1.33176 recently. My open trades are getting hammered. Am I worried? No. I NEED that pair to go bullish soon.

I cancelled my EURGBP trades because they never reached the trigger level I had set. Nothing gained nothing lost. It was worth trying because had the trades started around 0.86275 and higher, I would have made a huge sum today by now (currently at 0.85559)!

As far as the EURAUD, I took the money and ran with it. I didn’t wait for my TPs to kick in. I wanted to free up leverage. Here’s a snapshot of my gains:

$990.00 is $990.00. It’s a lot of $$ for some of us! Especially when made in only a few hours!
Cheers

Hi Capper
I am a very new “player” since I only have a practice account…or 5. Great to see that the idea of no stop loss works and that I am not foolish trying it right now.
I guess the idea is that if you can hold long enough losses will turn into wins.

Have a great day

I had an opportunity to take between $600 and $800 this morning on some USDCAD trades I placed yesterday. I decided to wait and ended up with only $151.74. I added stop losses to the winning trades once they were in the black. I waited and chose not to close the trades because there was bullish pressure and because I have a few other trades that were at greater losses that I was waiting on. If I could turn the clock back, I would have taken the money and ran. I have been doing more and more of that in recent times.

I would say that a majority of the time, if I leave profits on the table with a plan to make more, I usually walk away disappointed! I find that one of the most difficult decisions to make in forex is when to close or leave a trade open, or in some cases when and where to place a SL or a TP.

Well done! Have you linked your account with myfxbook?

This is my history (whatever I could fit into a screenshot) for all trades I have closed since April 1, 2019.

Hey c, you may want to break down to which are your most consistent pairs. So here is how to classify this. First, was it green. Second how far did it swing against you, if any, Third, if it did swing against you for how long. Then start to focus on these, refine your entries, management, and exits. You may want to add multiple lots to your best pairs, and then learn how to “pare” out of a position, this allows you to squeeze out every last bit of juice from the trade. Then, look into hedging with options for any long term trades.

The Ever Full Of Suggestions VIPER

1 Like

TV,
Will get to your post a bit later. FYI everyone. I have jumped ALL OVER ther EURCAD pair. I will make a batch of money on it soon. Mark my words…

Check out the swap fr EURCAD short. This is fantastic…

Already into some big profits. I am also into the CADCHF. Also nice swap rates…

I don’t mind sharing my secrets on occasion!

It may take a few hours or a couple of days but when all is said and done there will be some really nice profits on those 2 pairs…

Folks,
I’m back!!!

I probably could have hung in longer and made more $. I decided to take the cake when i woke up this morning. After all, $1898.35 isn’t a bad morning no matter how much money you have…

I was pretty clear yesterday that those pair would be turning profits. Well, here they are!

Here’s another money-maker… I saw a major dip in EURAUD again and jumped in fairly heavy with 14 lots (7 2-lot trades). I am pretty sure that it will yield significant gains before the end of the week, likely sooner… Have a peak at my 7 open trades.

TV,
It would be safe to say that my most consistent pair over the past 1-2 years would be USDCAD. It seems to be a great pair to trade – especially when the swaps are favorable. The pair generally stays in a range and there can be good volatility on a regular basis. I would have to go back to the history to check and see how the high and low swings have gone for me. There is no question that some of the swings have been significant. I still have some open trades for this pair which were opened on January 4, 2019 and are down a lot of $. I often add multiple lots to some of the best situations with some pairs. I would have to get more details about ‘paring’ out of positions. I am not a fan of hedging. I have done it before but I do not like very much as I find it tends to either ‘water down’ your earnings or can put one into a no-win situation.

I currently have 9 2-lot trades (yes, 18 lots!) of EURAUD long running.

It’s a high level of risk but also a high level of reward. The swap rate for this pair is 4.5877 long. That’s fantastic. The future outlook for this pair… Well, it might look bearish rather than bullish. This simply means that I will look to take profits sooner rather than later… Like I did this morning, just under 2k in profits.

I just set TPs for the above trades starting from 1.58000 thru 1.58120

I have earned over 21k in the past 30 days of trading…

Hi capper, you have some serious capital for a retail trader. I have just started to become consistently profitable recently after many years of failures. It is cool to see others profiting as well :slight_smile: