AccentForex Broker

Hello.
My name is Kim. I’m the customer service manager of AccentForex Broker.
I will respond to any information you need about our company.
Feel free to contact me any time.

Is there a reason why you’re “regulated” in Vanuatu?

Hello,
Thank you for your question.
Accent Markets Group is registered in Vanuatu, and therefore is regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC).
VFSC oversees the activities of participants in financial markets and ensure the fairness of exchange relations.
VFSC strictly adheres the Anti money laundering policy and the policy of Know your client, according to international standards: counteracts terrorism, constantly tightens the verification of clients, checking them on the lists of the Interpol.

Do you offer bonuses for new clients?

That’s lovely, but I think the query regarding your reguation authority was more concerned with the regulatory action on Brokers rather than “Clients” and what redress in particular a dissatisfied punter could have via the “Authority”

1 Like

Hello.
Thank you for the question.

Like any other Regulator, VFSC regulates a broker to achieve transparent and fair relationships between all market participants. And also it regulates the broker, not the clients.

Hello.

[Removed due to forum policy]
More detailed information you can find on our official website.

How can I earn money in your company as a partner?

Hello.

We have two types of partnership: IB Partner and PAMM Partner.
As an IB Partner you attract traders and get commissions.
As PAMM Partner you attract investors and get commissions as well.
More detailed information you can find on our official website or contact me directly.
(As I couldn’t give you more useful info, links to website according to Baby Pips rules.)

Regards,
Kim Campbell