Accounting -- Deposits and Withdrawals

How we doin everybody?

Just recently went Live with my trading … wip-dee-do right?
Anyway, I’m posting this for folks in the hopes that they can learn from my growing pains once they decide to make the transition from Demo to Live Trading.

[I]My Broker is FXSolutions.[/I]

[B][U]Deposits[/U][/B]
The turnaround time to [B]make a deposit[/B] i.e. [B]fund the account[/B] is 60 minutes or less.

Example – I login (to the website, not the order entry system) tell them I want to deposit $x (its in the thousands). They give me various options for funding. I choose a credit card that’s linked to my bank account. I decided not to expose my bank account directly to a broker (especially in light of recent events surrounding the C*NT Bernie Madhoff).

I receive an email from the broker letting me know they are processing the funding of my account. I receive another email in about an hour indicating the account is funded

When I double check the order entry system I see in fact that funds are available for leverage.
When I check my bank account I see that the funds were in fact credited to the Broker.

[B][U]Withdrawals[/U][/B]
The turnaround time to [B]receive withdrawal funds[/B] i.e. [B]get paid[/B] is 30 Days + Mail Delivery Time.

Example – I submit a withdrawal request (it’s less than $50) by downloading a PDF, filling it out, saving it as JPEG, printing it out, signing it, scanning it back into my computer, saving the signed document as a jpeg, drafting an email requesting withdrawl with the filled out & signed jpeg attached. (say that 5 times fast)

I receive an email 1 day later notifying me that they have received my request and its being reviewed.
I receive an email 2 hours later notifying me that the most recent deposit must stay in the account for at least 30 days before I am allowed to make a request for withdrawal.

I wait for 30 days then … [I]Fckng REEEEEESUBMIT[/I]…

Actually … I don’t know what happens next because I’m only on day 3.
I’ll let you guys know what happens in about 27 days.

RBCOE!!!

PS – I’m didn’t opt for the WIRE transfer because there is a $40 charge to execute the Wire. That would mean I’d pay $40 to withdraw the $50.

The reason you might have to wait for 30 days b/c of cc deposit. Within a week you cash out and comeback and call your cc company to decline the deposit then they’ll lost that money. They want you to wait that long only because of cc deposit. If you do cash deposit like moneygram or WU then your fund will be ready.

WT.

I have found that many companies using CC seem to make withdraw very hard. Might be easy to deposit but hard to get the money out after