Acttrader, metatraders or ctrader?

Definitely, Travis. Execution speed plays a vital role specially when you are scalping. More latency means the price you see is older and more likely to be no longer valid and that can make you miss a good opportunity. Due to this reason I prefer ActTrader as compared to other platforms that I have used till now.

I believe we all are on the same page. MT4 has been my first trading platform also because of its easy customisation and fewer features that helped me understand the market a bit closer. But with time, I switched to MT5 and ActTrader in search of faster outputs and better efficiency that MT4 lacks.

I’ve been using metatrader for a decade now but have lately shifted to acttrader and believe me, it’s one of the best trading decisions I’ve made so far.

Travis, Act trader experience with Coinexx has been very good so far. The platform is so organized and I have really noticed that the platform is fast. However, it will take a little time to adapt to the features and the platform all in all. Another amazing thing happened with this broker is that they have paid me 10% of my last month’s deposit back which is amazing. Go check them out before the offer expires.

1 Like

Glad to know that because I did the same! But I am using pepperstone’s cTrader these days because of its advanced order capabilities and customisation in combination with advanced risk management and order functionality! While using it, I never faced any issues with adding multiple take-profit orders that have been a complete hassle with MT4.

Hahah that’s great. I think in the beginning platform doesn’t matter much since that’s the learning stage but later on with experience and better knowledge about strategies and execution we understand the difference between the platforms and switch to a better one.

I love my trading experience with Act trader, hands down. My broker Coinexx has recently started providing this trading platform and ever since that, I have been glued to it. It has all the added customisable aspects, which makes trading smooth and easy. And, it also has an added advantage in a way that the platform supports all the trading instruments at one place, so there is never a need to switch through different trading platforms.