Advanced Grid Trading Strategy based Expert Advisor

I just want your reviews about my Grid system…

1 Like

@nomii, looks good, that DD spike starting in the middle of March 2019 is evident on my system as well… Maybe an attempted shake out by the LP’s.

The fact you achieved it on the EURUSD… Congrats… The longer you run this solid strategy, your risk is being negated by the equity build… Your DD is contained in the equity wave and not even close to your initial balance…

Good Luck with your thread…There’ll be a few along shortly claiming you P/Shopped your MyFXBook page…

This doesn’t tell us much.

Edit:"This doesn’t tell us much" …If I don’t know what I’m talking about when it comes to ea’s! Sorry to be quick on the draw and I defer to my distinguished colleague @Trendswithbenefits.

Looking forward to learning more and removing my foot from my mouth!! :laughing::rofl:

KC

KC

Yeh. I don’t get it either. Exactly what is the point of posting these results.

How about detailing the strategy so that others can benefit (I use the term in the broadest sense of the word).

There is a danger of serious drawdowns or even wiping out your account. I don’t trust automated/algorithmic back testing. For some reason, reality rarely, if ever, confirms backtested results.

Grid System Explained