Psychology is overly emphasized in the trading industry, but unfortunately, even there, most people suffer from complete nonsense without understanding what and why it is needed.
On the one hand, we can say that the results of our trading directly depend on who we are, but on the other hand, with a quality approach to trading, psychology may be of secondary importance. Personally, I am a proponent of an approach where the main factor remains the trading strategy, and psychology, as an assistant, allows me to implement it.
Unfortunately for most traders, psychology does not solve the problem. It looks something like this: one trader tells another not to give in to emotions, that you must be disciplined, and so on, but we are human beings and it is natural for us to have emotions. You cannot break the evolutionary process of brain formation and biochemistry. Discipline with a bad trading strategy is a sure way to lose your deposit.
I propose a slightly different approach to psychology, which I will discuss further.


