AdvancedMarkets - AmiFX

Any thoughts on this firm? They have different technology from everyone else but using STP technology called DMA (Direct Market Access). The PIP spread is one of the best I’ve seen. I just do not see alot of comments on these guys. They’re regulated in the US and they do alot of institutional business also. Read here - advancedmarketsfx.com/about.asp

Ooopps for link… mistake…sorry.

Im trying out their demo now, interesting setup.

how’s demo trading going?

The platform is very good. This is definitely a scalper’s tool. Although a little bit higher fee than Currenex, it is much better spread (which makes up for cost), and the available tools are much better. You will be more profitable using this tool. Try it yourself. They are small firm, but I will give them a shot LIVE next week. I have two other places, but from scalping standpoint, I seem to have found it for now.:smiley:

]

they don’t support metatrader. cannot test with real live small account (demo account is not genuine enough for me) since it requires 2500$. cannot accept paypal or credit card like Oanda.

When you get the software, ask them to change the balance to your desired amount. That’s what I did. I started off at 10K instead of 100K; all I did was email them the account information to change info for. It would be nice to fund the account with credit card, but wire transfer or by check is fine by me.

By the way, I don’t use their charting platform as I have another I prefer so MT was not required for me. You don’t necessarily have to use a broker’s charting platform; that’s why there are charting packages available. As an option, if you like MT4, open up a demo with someone else for the charting there.

Hi Pinoyboy, any updates on this broker? Have you gone live with them? If you have, how’s your trading with them so far? Care to share?