Advice about Itrader

Have anybody been trading with Itrader ?

I have checked some reviews, about this broker and here are some words about it:

• iTrader is an official online trading Partner of Manchester City Football Club in EMEA
  • The Best Broker Insurance & Service 2015
  • Best Broker in Southeast Asia 2014 | Forex Report Awards by World Finance
  • Best Forex Brand Asia 2014 | Global Brands Magazine
  • Best Partnership Program 2013 | Masterforex

Hoch Capital Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 198/13). For the funds’ security, the broker operates in full compliance according to the regulations. All clients funds are always segregated, the trading process provided through the secure connection, the company submits on a regular basis financial reports for review. The Company also is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund for Customers of Cyprus Investment Firms and other Investment Firms.
You can check all review here.

In my opinion it’s quite reliable and good broker. :+1:

Ye, I was trading with iTrader and have a good experience!
They have really friendly support and sales guys.
After the first deposit, I’ve got some trouble with the account,
and I was very nervous about that!
But they fixed everything in 1 day!!!
And I get a very good profit with them!

1 Like

What is interesting from itrader? I have never heard of.

Ive never heard of Itrader. who are they?

Thank you for the provided info @BogdanK. I will search more details about ITrader as I’ve never heard about it.

They have a trust pilot score of 1 out of 10.
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/itrader.com

Seven members of their executive team are under investigation and have been accused of running a ‘well oiled’ scam.

I was trading with this broker for 1 year!
It’s one of the best brokers I’ve ever used.
Everything is very good and at high level of service.

Firstly, do you estimating companies, where everything is OK?
Did you try to estimate iTrader on Trustpilot?
Trustpilot are deleting good commets, so this broker can’t have a good mark on their platform.
I knew it, because I was working with Trustpilot’s partners. Someone of iTrader’s competitors payed for this.

That just doesn’t make sense.

This is your first post as well…

I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole.

Yes. I’ve been trading with this broker for a year and a half and I can say for sure that it’s honest and reliable. Of course, I had a few problems but the excellent customer support helped me to solve them. That’s why I can recommend you ITrader

We get it your either endorsed or sponsored by ITRADER. I couldn’t view their site but registered in Cyprus and Belize. Keep your money in your pocket and find a better broker.

Have anybody been trading with Itrader ?

They are good for trading if you are trading with MetaTrader4.