Advice on Price action trading courses with Al Brooks

Hello,
I plan to buy online courses on price action trading that will give you in-dept understanding while using practical materials. Basically, i’ve already spend a lot of time reading and watching online free materials on price action trading but i feel its just an overview and doesn’t take you deep on understanding behind the scene. I did some search and Al Brooks course (mainly video) seems to match what i need as i watch few samples from his web site. Did anyone took Al Brook’s courses and can you provide some feedbacks? or can anyone recommend good courses that you took and worth for the dollar you paid for? thanks in advance.

Yes I have studied Al Brooks and I believe he is the best price action trader out there. He is a little complicated to understand but once you take the course that course material is available to you for life. He also has a live trading room where he doesn’t tell you what trades he takes but rather explains what is happening on the screen and how to read price action.

One other price action trader I would mention and he is good too is Bob Volman. He trades a little different to Al Brooks however his trading principles are very valid.

Also a disclaimer I DO NOT get paid to endorse his course.

Cheers

Blackduck

1 Like

Thank for the info, will definitely check out Bob Volman’s book as well.

Hi yalee104

Before you buy courses I recommend you look for Gil Ben Hur’s webinars about Supply and Demand, they are free and he explains in depth price action.

Everything what concerns price action and really works can’t be found online. Most of the times it is private info a kind of commercial secret. The only way to find something that works is to gain experience and develop your own unique method and approach.

Thanks for recommendation!. Seems interesting topic in addition to Support/Resistance.

There are many free resources that are equally useful, if not more!

Really. Which ones??

Blackduck