AFBFX Cyprus or AFBFX Kuwait - Anyone using this broker?

Dear All, Anyone is having real forex account with AFBFX Kuwait or Cyprus. I would appreciate if you can please share your experience with me about their service or about customer support. I am trying their demo since a month and want to open account with them. Thanks in advance.

Tried both for more than 5 months now and I can tell you that execution and withdrawal were perfect (never had requotes or slippage) but I prefer working with the European division for two main reasons the first is having stronger regulatory body and second is having much more options and flexible trading conditions (ECN accounts, Bonuses, rebates, instant and markets execution, fixed and floating spreads). Other than being a bit strict with account documents verification I absolutely had no problem with this broker at all.

Dear Walawelo,
Thanks for your response. What is your country? It appears that you are trading since a long. Would be interested if you can share your trading experience in general - Strategies, Trade Timing (if you are in Middle East) etc.
Thanks once again,
Joshi

I am from Syria but haven’t been there in ages, I used to trade (mostly using divergence strategies) but these days are long gone due to lack of time :slight_smile: I have been working as a rebate IB for a year and a half with many regulated brokers after working for over 6 years in the industry as IB and PR manager (usually I leave the choice of strategies and brokers to the client but give advise regarding restrictions on trading style with some brokers and general problems faced with brokers). My clients use a wide array of strategies which is why I am aware with what restrictions imposed by which brokers. If you would like a rebate from AFB Kuwait or AFBFX or any other regulated broker (I don’t deal with unregulated) I can help you in that matter by signing you under my IB.

Regarding choosing a strategy I believe it is something that every trader must figure out on their own depending on their risk tolerance and trading objectives. As for trade timing it also depends on the strategies you are using and the pairs that you are trading but generally speaking most opportunities on majors present themselves during the European and American sessions (specially the overlaps).

My biggest advice to you is to not fall for excessive trading, panic trading or use unregulated brokers.

How long have you been trading? what kind of strategies are you using?

Dear Walawelo - Thanks for your suggestion and advise. Appreciate it.

Hi Guys
I liked what you all wrote and it seems that you are professionals :slight_smile: I have been trading with a new forex brokerage called frontierforex dot come and forexaffilishare dot com and they are more than perfect , either support , withdrawals , bonuses and they have lots of things really these guys are unbelievable , by the way I am from Egypt and we are all arabs and we love to help each other , soI recommend you to try them and open an account and see that you will never leave them , I have been with them since they started from 10 months now and I really do recommend them and recommend their affiliate programs is all top.
And thank you for letting me add this thread. They are Cyprus and EU regulated.

Yes did check them out a while back, esp AFBFX; they are ok but was not too impressed with the limited options provided. And on live account, you may want to start small, really small to test out the waters before investing more funds…just a suggestion.

Hi Fxmall , yes but I am not talking about AFBFX I am talking about frontierforex dot com , they changed everything it is not like before , they have unlimited options and on the live account , I recommend that you visit them again and see what you can find I am sure that you will find them changed because I was like you but when I checked again I found big difference now , one advise as a Forex trader that I learned , always check the items or anything that you didn’t like in the past as maybe you find it changed in the future who knows :slight_smile:
All the best.