Agimat FX 2020 Trading System | Free Shared

Agimat means Magic in Filipino. Agimat Trading System also known as Agimat FX 2020 Trading System and/or Agimat trading Indicator, which means a system that “magically” predicts the market price movement 99 percent correctly. That is the philosophy behind the Agimat FX 2020 Trading System.

Agimat FX 2020 Trading System created by a full-time trader and genius programmer named Dennis Buchholz.
https://www.forexwinners.in/2020/01/agimat-fx-2020-trading-system-free-download.html

The Agimat FX 2020 Trading System has helped over 1 million Forex, Indices and Crypto traders around the world to win the market. This is a software that really makes the newbies’ dream comes true.
Agimat FX2020 Free.rar (148.9 KB)

2 Likes

Hi, any thoughts or insights about this Agimat indicator? Just wondering if this was developed by a FIlipino programmer coz “agimat” is tagalog word. Any personal review will be much appreciated. Thanks

Has anyone been using this consistently? What are the results?

Hi, how do I set up my chart such a way that I can alert specifically only for the arrow and the yellow box

Thanks

The arrow comes as an alert as default whether using the Agimat EA 2018 and 2020 EA. The same applies to the Indicator. I would say that that to get an alert for the yellow box then you need to e-mail Dennis Buckholz ( the developer) to ask for inclusion in future releases.