Ahmed Maher: The Z Transform

Hello folks, this my first thread and I want to share My last Trading system with you. I have been developing Trading system for 6 years now and this my Last one called “The Z Transform” available for everyone to download for free. I will be here for any questions about the systems hope you find it helpful.

Download Link:
The Z Transform By Ahmed Maher

Regards,
Ahmed Maher

Hi Bro Ahmed,

I can’t seem to download the file. After waiting for the loading, the indicator keeps giving the “Retry” link… Try place it in Upload - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Regards

Hello man, there’s no waiting time in mediafire thats why I uploaded it there and it seems all are downloading it fine…Try again man and see if it works. :wink:

hey glad u are sharing ur system ! u mentioned it has similar resemblance with z pattern so I am intersted! subscribed! shall ask question if i got any :slight_smile: would be glad if u can give live setup and the result to stimulate learning and discussion !

im facing the same problem to download the file from media fire. the status kept remaining at retry.

Hi jasperng10, at the upper right of the page, there’s a [B]Download button[/B]. Press that and follow the downloading steps asked. Hope that helps.

Cheers.

hey thanks!

yes we Trade by specific Z Pattern I developed and sure you are welcome anytime if you have any question about the system I will be glad to help, from next week I may start to put some charts and entries :wink:

Good evening and greetings,

I have read your method and I had some questions if possible.

Does a Z pattern always occur regardless of trend or range conditions?

I notice the trendlines are often broken through in period 2 only to come back, and you seem to take the highs of period 1 and 3 to draw your trend line? Am I correct?

Sometimes the price in period 2 never meets or crosses the diversity trend line…I presume this means there is no valid Z pattern and its better to move to another pair?

Does it work better for some pairs than others?

I presume 4 hour TF is more reliable than 1 hour?

Thanks for sharing and thank you for your help.

Padraic

yes Z patterns occur regardless of trend & range conditions, we will always have a Z pattern, and trend lines ar used for Reliable/Magnetic theory mentioned in the book and as I said they are used with any trading system as market direction confirmation whether you enter short or long you can check if you have any Reliable/Magnetic lines that supports your entry ;). in case of no touch with Diversity Trend line this means we don’t have a Reliable Z zone so we will only trade by Z Extensions :slight_smile: and as any trading system higher TF is more reliable than lower ones and it work for all pairs I think :).

Regards,
Ahmed Maher

Good morning,

Thank you kindly for your reply and your help.

It is much appreciated.

Have a great Monday!

Padraic :slight_smile:

Good evening,

I had another quick point if possible just to clarify.

You mention starting the diversity line from the last pivot point in the 3rd time period.

Does this mean any new high or low before the end of the period AKA point x in my picture.

Or do you mean the last major price movement AKA the lower low in my graph.

Thanks in advance,

Sorry for late reply I had problems with my laptop and now I’m on my cell phone, any pivot I mean is the High/low of the time periods, in your chart you put the x not on the high of time zone 3 and also the type of Diveristy lines used is wrong, as I mentioned in the book we only use the type of Diversity line which connect the High of TZ 3 to the low of TZ 1. I tried to correct the chart to you as much as I can from my cell phone.

Good morning,

Thank you kindly for your reply.

I am still not sure how you decided to use that high as your point to draw the line from.

This was the high of TZ 3 but it then made a new low so I assumed we would use the last pivot point of TZ 3 AKA the new low made where I drew my line.

Sorry if Im asking a silly and obvious question but I am not sure of it despite reading the Z trading article.

Thanks again,

Padraic

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for sharing with us your trading system.

Question, what is the recommended SL placement when entering trade with BO/Touch of Z Reliable Zone and also entering with the confirmed BO of Z Extension?

Rgds

you are welcome to ask any question any time, let me explain in Time Zones we use the Highs/Lows of each one and these I call pivot points. for Diversity Line concept in general we connect it from the last pivot point in TZ 3 whether High or low to the one opposite to it in TZ 1 as attached in chart. but in our Z transform pattern use Only the Diversity line which always connect the high of TZ 3 to the low TZ to make the Z pattern.

let me know if you have any other question.

there are two methods, if you want to use it with pips value count your target with pips and then divide it by 2 this will be your SL as I use 1:2 R/R, another method for Breakout/Touch reliable zone if it breaks one and you have an entry then it reverse back to break another Reliable Zone level you should close this one and this might be another signal for Z extensions if it close with candle confirmation above the extension level and in reverse to your direction you should close this Trade.

Good morning and a Happy Sunday to all :slight_smile:

Yes, this now makes perfect sense,

my initial understanding was that we take the last pivot point (high or low)

in making decisions on the Z transform method.

Thanks so much for your help.

Have a great day.

Good afternoon,

I hope everyone is keeping well.

I hoped to post my first z pattern. This was from the dollar yen 4 hour chart and it seems to have predicted a nice down move (assuming I drew it correctly :D).

Happy Sunday,

Padraic

THis one in Aussie Dollar was a less successful one

Padraic