AI & Forex trading

Oh ok. Thank you for mentioning that. I’ll take look at it.

Thank you. Previously I could take a screen dump trim it down in MS Paint and then post it, but now that is not working…

The error message I am getting when trying to post an image is:

“Sorry, there was an error uploading that file. Please try again.”

If that helps

Hi All,

In my AI algorithm I rely heavily on the data that has “already happened”. That data gives me the ability to apply some pretty standard calculus mathematics to help determine the probability of potential directional change. If coded correctly, the programmer has the ability to apply pattern recognition logic and then add the custom bits, which differentiate my code from the everyone else. I have spent many years working on this theory and although you will never get 100% accuracy in signals, it is possible to obtain a profitable edge. Without giving to much away about my algorithm, I can tell you that I avoid anything that oscillates or varies in magnitude in a regular manner about a central point (example MA’s). You can see my baby pips post named Q5 XAUUSD Trading System, which shows the patterns in action.

sixnano

Absolutely 100% agree.

Like my mentor told me, it’s all about the RR ratio (Risk Reward ratio).

I honestly don’t comprehend what you’re saying. It feels like a random selection of words.

1 Like

Avengers and historical stories?! young lady we’re talking about trading and AI not conspiracy theories and teenage movies. How old are you by the way?

I have started to see more and more content, twitter threads and articles as to how ChatGPT and other AI venues can digest tons and tons of data in a matter of seconds, spit out comprehensive summaries, outcomes, biases, trade ideas.

I am sure the big banks and hedge funds have been using it over many years and they are now probably doubling down on their research and development with it.

The truth is out there already. It is the future and there’s nothing we can do to prevent it. But it does not have to be detrimental to your own P&L. It is either freely available for anyone, or quite affordable for many people around the world. So why not learn and become a prompt king of many AI engines available at the moment in the market?

But obviously, you need to step up your game in terms of risk management. Because the AI that constantly monitor the market can also inflate the possible and quick reactions that could easily affect the intraday price action. Any fake news hitting the tape about an unexpected black swan event can wipe down billions in a matter of seconds, and there can be nothing you can do about it. So the landscape becomes more hypercompetitive and you need superior systems to protect yourself from any precipitous and dynamic melt-up or melt-downs. Nothing’s gonna get easier, that’s for sure.

Can you please elaborate more on this part? How did you conclude that?

I mean thats like HFT right? That’s been in the news forever. Maybe they didn’t call it AI back then, but it’s still programmers and math wizards writing code to trade for them.

I remember this story. It’s from 2014.

Flash Boys - Wikipedia.

Different things hit different people in different ways. No one’s like a carbon copy of someone else :tipping_hand_woman:

Dude, I truly want to know how these sentences are connected but No success.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re totally right. They’re like, seriously useless and totally not connected. There’s just no success, right?

Yeah yeah totally right.
How about you? Is everything ok with your carrier?

1 Like

Of course, yes. I’m just worried about other people who make no sense.

What are you talking about @Emi.s ?!
You are worried about what?!

Nothing, just forget about it and save your brain some trouble! :joy:

Why not give it a look from an ironic point of view? :wink:

1 Like

im 22 but i was jus talkin worst case scenario. and hold up whats the issue with avengers movie? people stuck in past like you always gotta knock down anythin modern and techy.