AI & Forex trading

Hey
Now we’re living in AI era,
You think can AI predict the forex market with a higher accuracy?

Hi I think yes

1 Like

No. Because humans are unpredictable.

1 Like

If you have a profitable strategy, then AI would follow your process for every trade. There is nothing that could predict the FX market movement. Your only control is your risk exposure.

1 Like

AIs are just assistants. They cannot do anything by themselves, and we need to use them as assistance. However, they can be very useful and helpful in the trading era, as they already are.

1 Like

Agree on that, but based on what I see on the news about AIs, it seems some how possible for AIs to replace human traders or maybe that can predict the market future with a high accuracy.

1 Like

Hi, as you know, performance depends on current market conditions, because we don’t know the future we can only assume something. Updating and publishing more calculations that no one is interested in is a waste of time for me, I compare current trading results to current back test results. I have all information which I need. Regards Greg

When looking at the words “can,” “predict,” “high accuracy,” and “possible,” how do you feel about them?

but most of the people sayin and believin that one day humans will be replaced with ai. all of em R wrong?

1 Like

I don’t get what you mean. how about being clear?

All of these conspiracy theories were inspired by sci-fi movies and other media. AI, at least in its current form, will not be able to replace anyone.

1 Like

Hi Charlotte,

Most indicators and automated strategies are effectively AI, which is a combination of quants analysis and automated computer algorithms. I write my own AI code which I use to trade. So yes, AI robots if done well provide a higher level of accuracy for market movement predictions.

Q5 Trading
sixnano

Wow, Thank you sharing the info. Since you’re the expert, how accurate they can get? just out of curiosity.

Hi Charlotte,

Only as accurate as the quality of the algorithm. I am running a topic called Q5 XAUUSD Trading System on baby pips, which is loosely documenting my trading system. Take a look and see what you think about the accuracy.

sixnano

AI prediction is based on market events that have already happened and been verified, and is supported by a lot of data, so it is, as far as I can see, more accurate than most people’s predictions.

1 Like

We cannot say that all people are wrong, but we can say that they simply have different points of view, and that’s all.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. I meant being clear. All those words I mentioned, they kinda give off this vibe of not being obvious, Like, they might happen or they might not.

Doesn’t AI work off of data? Feed it enough data and it should be able to have increased probability of knowing where the market might go. Or at least know better how the market will react in certain situations.

“Predict” is a loaded word. That could mean anything.

1 Like

ok but isn it possible? many movies are based on some real events and stories even the avengers movies are based on some historical stories

Well that sound rational, I think AI will just do what we do but with a higher accuracy, larger data and less error.

1 Like