AI Trading Strategies Suck

AI Trading Strategies Suck…

I Tested TradeIQ AI Trading Strategy 100 times(manually) and I can say that it is full ■■■■■■■■!!!

In general, the idea of this strategy is not bad, but the execution is just terrible.The strategy is generally Momentum-return-Momentum. But in many cases this is a return that turns out to be a micro Trend hitting many stops before the Trade is executed. And the situation is, in general, you trade according to the trend, but you have constantly hitted stops. I tested the strategy 100 times personally! . Because I know that these sites that recommend for backtesting .They do NOT show true results and deceive people that they can get rich very quickly.
All in all quite unnerving

You just need to understand that there is no artificial intelligence that predicts the market and that is available for retail! These bots are owned by the big institutions that drive the market. And because they earn so much from them they just don’t sell them to others. It is so simple!

Have a nice day guys and stay profitable!

*Who wants to see the results - they are at the end of the video. I’m too lazy to write them here.

Come on…
You really thought it was going to work for you?
Avoid doing weird things here :::::: simplicity is the best one.
And it was just minutes ago that I left a comment about AIs they can’t change trading they can’t change the world! They are well-shaped assistants. That’s it my man. Do not overestimate them!

i dont know what ai you say but chat gpt can not help you
i think it can help our children to do homework and not more
do not trsut them