Al Brooks course

I emailed them and asked about the courses and they just got back to me. They advised I should only order the main course and not the combo aa the main one covers everything in the Forex one.

1 Like

Right, I just bought the course.

Does anyone have any tips for studying this course?

I just watched the first video in the course and I do believe I’ve just found exactly what I need and have been looking for.

Thank you for creating this topic as I would have never come across Dr Brooks.

Onwards and upwards.

3 Likes

Hy Pauley may i ask you about this course? it’s worth the cost? you recommend it?

If you look hard they’re already “out there” ;o)

1 Like

Bro, that sounds way too chaotic for me. I know nothing of Brooks, but based on people’s comments here, he seems like the real deal Holyfield. His course seems worth the investment for those interested.

1 Like

Brooks course IS HEAVY! I bought it through the add that Trader Tom had before, making an account with td365 broker and paying 299$ for the course (if I remember correctly). Started with it and didn’t finish it because it felt like 10 minutes of that was 2 hours. I did not understood the notions, what he meant,.nothing. 2 years later, after getting more familiar with trading (and here you need the psihological part in check too), I am doing in again and it makes perfect sense. Still a heavy material which will take a lot of time to swallow plus his books but yes, I would love to be able to trade just looking at the chart. So far I am not there yet.

2 Likes

Yes, I think I’m learning more from this course than the others I’ve done. However, if I hadn’t already done 100+ hours on the other courses I probably wouldn’t be able to follow the course as it’s more advanced.

1 Like

Thank you for your comments @Pauley1 . I was undecided about it, maybe not ready for it yet. It was also recommended to me by someone who trades for a living, but not forex.

They have two courses, one is a general course and the other is for forex. I contacted them before I bought the course and asked which one would be best or if I should buy both. They advised that the forex stuff is all in the main course so you should only need to buy one course and forget the forex one.

1 Like

This is me right now. Putting me to sleep. Ouch.