AL Capital Trading Process

Hello Traders!

I’m here to post the process I use to trade markets.

I started trading in 2009, strictly using technical analysis/volume spread analysis. From here I moved into the fundamental side of things and eventually discovered macroeconomics, macro quickly became my passion.

These days I have a top-down process to markets with macroeconomics being the major pillar. Macro gives me a long-term bias in different markets either FOREX or CFD’s. Macro is the reason I was short the SPX at its hights and the reason I am now buying the US 10 YEAR CFD

From here it’s fundamentals. I use fundamental analysis and a basic understanding of human behavior in relation to these fundamental events as a way of predicting future buy/sell opportunities within my macro view.

Its now time to place my orders, This is where the technicals come in. I use technical analysis to refine my entries and reduce drawdown, that’s it.

I’m of the opinion that the market couldn’t care less about your stochastic indicator being oversold. If there are larger macro scenarios at play then those scenarios will play out regardless of your trendline. 9 years of trial and error has taught me this.

Tip for forex traders! get a broker that also has options to trade CFD’s just about all legitimate brokers will. The reason is what happens if the FX markets don’t move? What if there are better opportunities in other markets? perfect example being short the SPX the last couple months or long the US10Y now!

My process had you short the SPX at the top and long BONDS at the bottom. [Removed due to forum policy]

so that’s the process.

I will be posting a mixture of videos and images containing my analysis of the markets each week including trades I’m looking at taking

Details of my process and strategy for each trade posted here on baby pips the place where I first started my trading journey almost 10 years ago now… wow

Feel free to ask any questions you may have as I’m more than happy to help!

First analysis will be this coming Monday.

Thanks and good luck!
Jack

Complimentary Newsletter Access
Newsletter - dec 14th 2018.pdf (117.8 KB)

See you next week
Jack