Alana newbie in forex

Hi
i am alana and i am a newbie in forex
i got to know about forex through my boyfriend and he motivated me to join the forex network
i am eager to learn and will appreciate any help given to me

2 Likes

Welcooome Alana. :blush: Nice that you already have a support system through your bf. :smiley: I’m assuming he’s been trading for a while? :smiley: But anyway, maybe you could start with checking out the school here. :smiley: And if there’s anything you’re confused about, you can always ask here.

Welcoming to our community. Most new traders make a mistake believing that trading in forex is simple however this isn't the case. Becoming proficient requires years of studying and practice. All the best

Welcome to the community, Alana. Have you started with the education section here yet? It’s good that you’ll have someone to ask when some things aren’t clear to you. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Welcome to the community, Alana. It is good to know that you have a good support system with you.

Hy, welcome to the forum. If you want to see good results from trading, practice is necessary.

My advice is to work hard, save money and either trade it or invest in education. I hope you find whatever you are looking for.