Alerts Production For Metatrader Without Programming - Which software?

Hi,

Would like to enquire about Alerts creation WITHOUT any kind of programming knowledge so without having to type a single line of programming code. Whenever particular, microscopically detailed condition(s) in order for alert to occur on screen (window alert) or be played (sound alert) or be sent (email and sms alert), happen(s), the alert should occur/play/be sent. I would define whatever has to happen with INDICATORS, both in.built that come with installation and custom that are manually added, what content must alerts contain and then alert would happen.

What I am referring to is some alerts creation software where I could choose indicators ( * ) and in millions of possibilities, I would pick my choice to define what has to happen with particular indicator.

*I am aware for custom indicators I cannot expect that everything will be available in software. So for such situations, I would somehow add ex4 or mql4 or ex5 or mql5 file to the software I am asking for, and then the software would ‘‘work’’ with it.

It is important that software I am asking for work with all type of financial instruments.

Also it would be good if such alert creation software would go through required trading symbols automatically, so I don’t need to place tool or in worst case all the indicators on all houndreds of charts.

Does such software to create alerts (window, email, sms, sound) WITHOUT programming exist? If yes, would you might telling me what the software is and how to access it?

Kind regards.

have you tried Right click on a chart
select TRADING
select ALERTS

THEN DRAG THE ALERT TO WHERE YOU WANT IT

HAVE YOU TRIED SEARCHING MQL5 STORE or the MARKET TAB for custom alerts ?