AlfaGo super grid robot MT5

AlfaGo_TEST_En.ex5 (55.8 KB)

Instruction manual AlfaGo Eng.pdf (258.2 KB)

Hi all, as promised, I have released the version of the AlfaGo MT5
superset that works with any broker and with any trading tool. Please read the instructions for setting up the robot carefully before using it, otherwise you won’t understand!
The default settings are EURUSD. Forex balance from 20000 cents ($200) or 20.000 dollars.
Just $ 100 is enough for a crypt on Bybit.
Instructions to help.
In short, this is a simplified open version of my automatic Expert Advisor SkyGrid under MT4, the latest version of which you can download on this forum at the link
But unlike SkyGrid, where all the SETs are protected inside the expert advisor, here in AlphaGo, you will have to learn all the trading tools that are most profitable and create your own strategy. Good luck until the end of November!

Unfortunately, I can’t provide the SET\file, as it is in TXT format, and its download is prohibited. However, you can use the parameters shown in the image for the EURUSD currency pair.

And here is a SET of settings for the PEPE\cryptocurrency. It is very stable in reversals, try to find a broker (for example, “Bybit” or another on the MT5 terminal) and with small investments, using 2 directions (sell, buy), you can earn up to 100% per month.

I am currently developing a new robot for the MT5 terminal :bar_chart: It will have a built-in dynamic emulator of the pullback line curve with steps, which will replace market orders. The idea is to open trades later, at the stage of early or deep drawdown. In fact, the emulator will serve as an indicator, but, in my opinion, it will be able to more accurately determine the moment to enter the market. It will be a continuation of this robot.