Algo trading with detailed justification

This account was opened simultaneously with the publication of the article ‘Extract profit down to the last pip’.
The trading is based on this article.

The article has been translated into many languages. Thousands of readings all around the world with the confirmation based on the public real account.

The trade monitoring is created on all known services.

Martingale, Grid, Arbitrage, Averaging or other dangerous techniques are never used.

1 Like

Trade is conducted as openly as possible.

On one of the monitoring services, it is possible to see ongoing trading actions in real time.

In the picture they are in the left column. Perhaps this is how you can copy signals for free.

1 Like

A lot of different indicators are built into the monitoring, which is on the links above.
Below is the distribution of the profit of deals from their duration (the dots to the right - the deals remained on the weekend).

1 Like

+200%, Max Equity DrawDown < 18%.

1 Like

1 Like

September 2019: +51%.

1 Like

1 Like

October 2019: +5%.

1 Like

keep posting bro, you seem legit

provide link to myfxbook. screenshots are not legitimate and subject to manipulation.

The administration of the resource banned the publication of any links to me. You can easily find them if you use the search engine.

aww. poor you. why would the evil administration do that?

These are their general rules.

The EA monitoring from the article is stopped. Profitability amounted to about 500%.

I already know a few people who were very helpful in the article. They are in good profit at the moment. Mostly due to the storm in the markets. Those. recently.

Meanwhile, the long-running account monitored for the article made its way to Top10 on some monitoring services. We do not raise the risk, we stumble, we learn.
Top10

March 2020: +571%.

After trading on MT5, there is no desire to support trading on MT4. On a monitored MT4 account, trading has long been stopped and is unlikely to continue. We assume that the exhibitionism session has completed its task.

There are several article trade monitoring from other people. With public / hype I finish in this direction.

At the moment, in the sources mentioned here all information is freely updated, what and where is being traded, in what volumes and with what result.

Good luck to everyone who has joined.

A pool of investors is recruited on the basis of AMTS-PAMM technology.

1 Like

I accept investments in my PAMM account:

Description: It is the robot that trades. Professional scalping based on ticks. Indicators, technical analysis, bars / candles, timeframes, spreads and other entities imposed on the trading community are not used. Absolutely different self-made solution and operating.

Expected profitability: see the monitoring at the link above and in the signature.

Owner: The author of many open source works for algorithmic trading. He is seriously grounded not only in theory, but also in practice, constantly showing thousands percent of profit on individual accounts (publicly and TM). Recently: the article was written, the competence of which was confirmed by opening the account monitoring, which showed from the moment of the start in real time public super-profitable trading on all known monitoring services.

In addition to researching and trading market patterns, the author is well versed in the specifics of market pricing, has complete technical representations of the structure of trading exchanges and platforms. In both public and private discussions, he continues to help improving the service by communicating directly with the owners and technicians of the respective trading companies.

Possesses extensive knowledge in the build of the trading industry. Works alone.

I don’t know if it is possible to post a direct link to a PAMM account.

My constant rule is to never put money behind a trading strategy without evidence as to how it works. Without that knowledge, its impossible to know what you’re getting.