I found pretty good EA - Algoritmus.
Does anyone use is? almost 400% low dd
Does any one use it?

CHEERS

nobody here?

Do you have a link to the myfxbook?

1 Like

Which one you mean?

Do you have this EA? If you do would you care to share?

not working yet sry

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/algoritmus/2540954

1. How did you find this EA?
  2. How long did you follow this EA?
  3. The myfxbook link doesn`t work.

It does work. Click, read the message you get when following the link and click on the address it’s showing.

The user has posted his private account which only he can view. But, myfxbook directs you to the correct public statement account.

A common mistake when posting a link to a myfxbook account when you’re also logged into myfxbook as the account owner.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/zijlstra/algoritmus/2540954

the ea doesn’t have a signal because myfxbook doesn’t provide mt5 signals, but ea can be bought. For now its very profitable.

Is the EA martingale based?

hedging based

Yep now the link works. Looking good. Where can I find more about it? Can you send me the info you have in PM?

Hi, In my opinion: this is not good system as seen first look! Why? 1581 trades earned 256 pips only! Expectancy is 0.2pips. This is not cover the broker costs (spread and swap).
All trades are private. We do not see the history. On other hand: the account was started with $1000. During 3 years without withdrawal when the profit +477%? It is not life like.

Guru? i will explain, to look how many pips some ea made is not to determine how profitable it is.
For instance 1 pip with 1 lot is not like 1 pip with 0.01 lots size :wink:
Further to look at the withdraw will not say anything about the ea but of the trader to decide if he needs it :slight_smile:
Advice is to look at, deposit vs profits and dd and how long the system excist

1 Like

almost 30% in 1 month (ea is since 2017 profitable)

hi kungfu, how can we get this ea??

I am also inspired by this EA. if anyone have it please tell me i would like to have it.
Thanks