Aliens to visit Earth in 2023?

What about you? Do you believe?

Looking at the results of an Ipsos poll conducted across 36 countries in late 2022, it doesn’t come as a surprise that the latest incidents involving unidentified flying objects sparked some lively speculation online. When asked whether or not they think it’s likely that aliens would visit Earth in 2023, an average of 18 percent of respondents said that they considered extraterrestrial visitors a likely scenario for 2023. As the following chart shows, respondents from India and China were particularly open-minded when it comes to alien visitors, while people in Great Britain and Japan were among the largest sceptics.

1 Like

they’re already here

i’ve seen some of their posts at Babypips

10 Likes

I consider it extremely unlikely. But I have had a lot of wine tonight. Tomorrow at some time I will be sober.

They have been here for a very very long time.

2 Likes

At least the British news will have a reason to be repetative :smiley:

HAHAH… I don’t think so!

It will mean more currency pairs to trade.

3 Likes

Aliens ain’t been to Earth since 1985!

Who told this? I think that aliens don’t exist. It’s fake. Someone tried to create a catchy myth to replace traditional religions about seventy years ago.

I’ve learned that everything is possible, so I guess it’s possible too

The Raelians are building an “Embassy” so that they can open formal relations with the aliens who are our creators.

You are right, anything is possible but the question is how probable is it. For example, it is possible that Einstein riding on a Unicorn could suddenly appear in front of you, explain the meaning of life in five words and the ride through the wall and into the sunset. However it is not very probable and therefore does not actually happen. The idea that aliens would find our planet which is somewhere in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the galaxy is possible but not very probable.

3 Likes

Unless they’ve been here already.

Conversely, someone tried to create a catchy religion to replace a myth.

That was a great example :joy: but I think it’s more probable than Einstein riding a unicorn…