All about me :)

im from texas, im a highschool student, no background in trading, and i expect for this to help me trading

Yes, of course! You will just have to be apt with your trading knowledge. Once you know what you are doing, you will be able to make decisions accordingly. All the best with your trading journey.

If you are ready to learn then you can definitely make some good money in trading. But be sure to not get too confident or invest all your saving in one go. Best of luck.

Hi and welcome to the community! You can start with the school of pipsology and if you need help with anything, you can let us know. Try to learn properly so that you are prepared for typical market situations.

New to the site. Looking forward to learning and connecting to like-minded people. Let’s all be successful together.

Forex trading is not less than any business that you will be running. So, you better take it seriously and try to take advantage of the market situations on the basis of your knowledge.

You can have your reason for trading forex. But I am sure that financial freedom is one of the reasons why you have made the choice. I agree that it is not easy to make money in the forex market but there is a long way to go. Sooner or later, you will learn to make profits and get great returns.