All resources newbie traders need?

hello everyone.
I’m Walter and new here. as a beginner trader (since 2021, Sep) I want to focus on the right way to become a profitable trader.
I know myself and I know the best trading strategies that suits me (Swing, Crypto Currency pairs).
but sometimes I get confused by many resources. I try to avoid social media and only follow the best resources. with my search I got here.
so please help me out, what should I focus on?
these are my thoughts:

• stick into my strategies and back-test them during the time
  • journaling my trades using mine strategies and calculate the win rate of them (trade in demo account)
  • avoid social media. Instagram, Shiller youtubers, Fake profitable traders in twitter and all around the internet.

the last one I think I need is to find a mentor who teach me trading and correct my mistakes. but this is hard to find the right person. where could I find the best mentors?

I believe the less is more. so I need to be introduced the best resources to follow and read (books, course or whatever is needed)

thanks you guys.

Many traders think in the right direction, then do the opposite because they are not profitable in a short time.

1 Like