Aloha babypipsters!

Aloha y’all,

I’m John Leary III, excited to be here!

One of the analyst from FX STREET informed me of this site and so, here I am.

Born in Virginia, USA, I am what we call “an army brat,” as my Dad was a career military man…and that led to living all over…France, Alaska, Kansas, Washington DC… almost too many to list…and finally - Hawaii.

Lived in Hawaii for almost 45 years, retired from the medical field about 8 years ago and promptly got into the equities market.
Added an addiction to Crypto 4 years ago but did not become a BTC millionaire …YET!

I do options with Jeff C. who turned me on to FX only 3 weeks ago. I can see the potential and am grateful to have found it.
I bought a FX course thru UDEMY and now… I’m a BABYPIPSTERS!

Just turned 72 …go to the gym daily and have a son and wife that I dearly love … what more can a man want, right?

Well, a small jet and a nice boat would be great…lol … but honestly, I’m SUPER GRATEFUL already. Looking forward to meeting y’all ASAP.

By the way, I moved to Yuma, Arizona last year after selling our townhouse in Hawaii.
WHY… you ask? A one hundred dollar bill :money_with_wings: in Hawaii is referred to as a “Waikiki One Dollar Bill.” Yes… Hawaii has become the land of the rich and famous… they should have their own currency :heavy_dollar_sign:.

Ok … if you come thru Yuma, AZ… message me before and we’ll get together and have a go at thedreded CHARTS!

Ok…if you message me too …I don’t bite!

ALOHA FOR NOW,
John

This is amazing. I can only hope to be half as fit when I hit my 70s!

Also wow living in HI is a dreaaam! But also sounds very expensive. How’s the change been like moving to AZ? You like it there better?

https://www.babypips.com/learn
Try the free course. Lots of good stuff in there.

Welcome!

Aloha…we love Yuma about 6 months/year…then it gets tooooo :fire::hot_face:!
Travel for the hot months might be the RX!

Thanks M.Dushimes…I started it just an hour ago… looks great :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi John, welcome and good luck on your way. Make sure to ask many questions and study hard