Aloha from Hawaii

Aloha from Hawaii to yall! Thank you for nudging us to communicate here with some incentives :slight_smile:
I knew this website for ages, over past 10 years it’s grown and I was surprised that it still stays up to date and grew to this great educational platform.

I was out of trading may be for like 5-7 years, but now I am back! I got more mature, more organized and I am ready! Babypips is helping me to brush up my skills, also a module on binary options xttps://www.babypips.com/learn/forex/types-of-binary-options was very helpful. Thanks a bunch!

Good job!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the Babypips forum!

1 Like

Welcome in baby pips; hope you will enjoy everything with something new learning.

1 Like

Most welcome Mate , be active in here and earn good knowledge and experience.

1 Like

good come back and good luck for next step in here.

1 Like

Welcome and enjoy.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your warm welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome back @champ! I hope to get to interact and learn from you in the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @champ! Oh wow, you’ve been a member since 2008! Welcome back and good luck with your trading journey! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: Yeah, it’s been a while. I still haven’t decided if I can do trading without going insane. Will see how it will go this time.

Thank you for your support!

1 Like

@champ Lol! Each time I’m in a trade I can’t stop thinking about it the whole day and I’m still trading demo. I wonder how it would be when I go live. :joy: Hopefully I don’t go crazy. :joy:

1 Like

@CoinLady it’s good and bad about being a little obsessed with it. I remember having dreams about trades, waking up in the middle of the night to continue trading instead of sleeping :slight_smile: Psychology is a big part of the trading. I loved this article Build Your “Psychological Capital” - BabyPips.com you might find it useful as well.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m pretty sure this kind of attitude towards trading will eventually take its toll on me in the long run. :disappointed_relieved: Thanks for this, I’ll read it immediately. :blush: