Alpari Deposit and Withdrawal

Hi, I am thinking of starting an ECN Account with Alpari, since they are reliable, from what I have researched, and I would like to have some inputs on ways to deposit and withdraw to/from a forex account. I find that this issue is really confusing and I keep thinking about the commissions that will be charged for both deposit and withdrawal.

1. [B]Bank wire transfer[/B]

I don’t think that Alpari will work with Bank of America, since it states specific banks.

1. [B]Credit/Debit Cards[/B]

Last resort to deposit. The commission, however, is 2.5%. That’s kind of alot if I’m going to deposit a good sum of money. And there is no option of withdrawal for credit/debit cards, so I am not sure if I can withdraw to my card.

1. [B]Electronic Payments[/B]

Now, there are other ways to deposit and withdraw through some electronic payments company, such as Skrill, Neteller, Fasapay, etc.

• [B]Skrill[/B]

2.9% Deposit

•        Withdrawal

Skrill to Alpari

0.9% + 0.29 EUR Deposit
1% Withdrawal

Well, that’s another high commission and it’s not a good idea being charged twice; you to Skrill, Skrill to Alpari.

• [B]Fasapay[/B]

0% Deposit
$30-50 Withdrawal

Fasapay to Alpari

0.5% Deposit
0.5% Withdrawal

This was my first option as it has the lowest commission and seems simple enough. But the last time I checked with Fasapay, they are not accepting account with USD yet. So, it’s out.

• [B]Neteller[/B]

2.5% Deposit
7.5 EUR Withdrawal (Bank Transfer)
$3.95 Withdrawal (ATM by Neteller Card)

Neteller to Alpari

2.5% Deposit
Commission Fee Withdrawal

Another high commission, but I guess if I want to use their services, I have to pay.

I am going to check with Alpari on credit/debit cards method next week.

But what are your suggestions? Or probably you guys know any other broker that is very convenient in this transactions?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Kevin

I notice that you have posted this thread in Alpari(UK) section…you are aware that they have been out of business for almost half a year? …they went down january 15th after the swiss shocker.

If you refer to alpari.com that is a different story, and most of the reviews you have found around might be on alpari(UK) and not the other alpari that is still operating in the market from outside the UK and might also have some other regulations.

That doesn’t answer your question but just wanted to make you aware of this…that a lot of the reviews out there is on the company that went down…not the one that is active now…