Alpari & Middle East

Why would alpari add 0.5 pips to the pips to people in the middle east?

Minimum spread for the clients from the Middle East regionResidents of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Yemen. is widened by 0.5 of a pip (for example, minimum spread in EURUSD is 2.1 of a pip).

Also IBFX doesn’t allow you to open an account if you are in the middle east.

Thx.

This is just a guess, but could it be because accounts opened from those countries are automatically Islamic swap-free accounts?

The extra .5 pips could be the fee to make up for the lack of swap…

but the swap is irrelevant if ur trading intra-day.

so the question still remains…

It’s not irrelevant at all.

You often have extra fees and spreads on these type of accounts, whether you actually incur swap or not.

Paying extra for the ability to do something is often indepentent of whether you actually do it. For example, I pay a monthly fee for satellite TV, and whether I actually turn the TV on or not I still have to pay… :slight_smile:

[B]answer is this middle east country have not good broker or some of them not broker from him country , and any broker any day have a new term for them , and some of them example alpari-ru is for this country and doing any thing wanna to this people , example alpari -uk give 20% bonus to deposit but alpari-ru don’t do , or because they know this people have not choice to another standard broker and many many other … [/B]

I have already heard this topic in some forum sites and I think this Alpari RU is destroying Alpari’s over all credibility by doing dumb thing like this I mean they should have fixed the regulation problem 1st before they operated right?

[B]i send compliant to kroufr ( registration alpari ru about regulation ) but not yet answer from them , i know they are from russia and perhaps they dont agree with my compliant , way is Courthouse here.
my post in Kkroufr they dont let be in compliant Topek and in other Topek : kroufr.ru/forum/index.php/topic,12637.0.html and already i send compliant whit 2 another way .
sorry about Iranian People whit this (starless ) Brokers example alpari - ru , they are just Figure and show on them website . [/B]

really maybe the alpari ru is currently fixing this problem. Or maybe they just don’t believe in you. But either way it’s still a bad service.

[B]This is Nfa answer about Alpari NZ Limited[/B]

http://forums.babypips.com/197007-post19.html

i think it’s silly adding .5 extra swap