Alpari UK vs. LiteForex

Hey All, was hoping some of you more experienced traders could provide some feedback.

I have been playing around with demo acount for about 3.5 yrs off and on, and am finally ready to make a small investment in a live account. I am currently using a scalping EA that primarily trades during the Asian session (not Fap T). I have narrowed my choice down to Alpari UK and LiteForex.

Oviously low spreads are important, but also avoiding as much as possible the anti-scalping stuff that goes on (widening spreads during typical trading times)

Anyhow if any of you have any experience with either of these 2 brokers I would love to hear any feedback you could provide. Obviously I am also open to suggestions if any of you think that there are superior brokers out there that fit my needs, which are:

MT4, low spreads, low min deposit ($300 or less), permit scalping, fast execution etc.

Thanks all

sergiel:

I don’t have experience with LiteForex, but I have a Live Account with Alpari and this Broker have MT4, No minimun deposit in Micro Accounts and $200 USD in Classic account, fast execution and is O.K. with scalping.

Good Luck

Thanks for the info. So you find they are good in terms of not widening the spreads during the asian session? I am particularly interested in EURGBP, USDCAD, EURCHF, GBPCHF.

Thanks again