Alpari UK - What broker can match there spreads?

what broker out there if any, has the same spreads and stop&loss as Alpari UK? recently my province of British Columbia passed a BS law requiring a broker to actually be commercially registered here in order for me to trade with them:mad:…

i do scalping and use several EA’s…thanks a bunch i love this forum

about 10k in an account

there spreads can be found here Spreads & Margins : Forex trading | trade Forex with international broker Alpari – learn what Forex is

That is crap (“bummer” in N. American speak). That sounds like a really restrictive law which is going to cut down on your choice a lot. How many and which firms are actually registered in B C, I think that is the first question.
I have read some generally good reviews about Alpari UK, did you actually have an account with them, and what were they like?

hi pride
i have a live account with alpari uk. i can recomend them for the following reasons,

• very easy to set up the account
    -withdrawing money was straightforward and timely.
    -they actually reversed a loosing trade that i had. it was a pending order that had activated and been stopped out whilst i was away from the computer. i dont no why they refunded the loss ( maybe it was activated on a spike) but it shows integrity.

i would say that if you are trying to scalp manually in a fast market you will get requoted. sometimes in your favour and sometimes not, but this probably happens with most brokers under these conditions.

hope this helps

Thanks Doobs

What you say ties in with what other people have said about them - that they are quite good to deal with and rectify mistakes etc. I believe getting your money out without hassle is the absolute most important criteria. I’m gonna open an account wth a small amount of cash with them, this week probably, and then I’m gonna test them with a couple of withdrawals over the next fewweeks to see how they react.

Rickrandy - Sorry for going off topic, Jessica has started a thread about BC brokers in this section, good luck in your search.