Alpari uk

Alpari Uk is a reknown forex broker. How dependable are they? Anything under the covers we should know about? Just asking.

Alpari Uk is an ok, average broker I found. They have reasonable spreads and executions. I had fairly big accounts with them and was able to add funds and withdrawal without any problem. I was using them to connect on Zulutrade but I stopped after a while due to massive slippage and the additional spreads. I don’t think that’s a problem with Alpari as much as with connecting to Zulutrade through 3rd party brokers. But it really depends on what you want to use them for. If you live in the UK the advantage is that you can use their “spread-betting class” account which lets you trade tax free. There are others like fxcm uk which are worth a look as well, they offer a similar service.

yeah they are good, but slippage can be a killer. I used to be with the russian division( alpari.ru) until slippage became intolerable and I moved to aaafx ! and my problems were resolved. Check out there are good brokers with limited slippage and commissions.